Tiffany J. Brown, Esq.
Tiffany J. Brown is a corporate attorney with a big heart for small business! She serves as legal counsel to Florida small businesses and helps ensure that each business reaches their full potential. Tiffany takes a creative approach to lawyering by developing a customized plan of action for each client and taking proactive steps to ensure that the interests of the business is protected.
Tiffany began her legal career in the area of securities litigation, representing public companies, brokers/ investment advisors, and investors. She assisted both corporations and individuals in various stages of investigatory and legal court proceedings against federal government agencies, such as the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”), the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (“FINRA”), NYSE Amex, Nasdaq, the Department of Justice (“DOJ”) and the EEOC.
Tiffany is the founder of Sarai2Sarah Enterprises, Inc., a leadership development program for young ladies in South Florida.
- University of Florida, Juris Doctor
- University of Florida, Bachelor of Science in Advertising; Business Administration Minor
State Admissions: Florida, District of Columbia
Federal Admissions: Southern District of Florida, Middle District of Florida, District Court of D.C.
Appellate Court: United States Court of Appeal for the Eleventh Circuit
ACTIVITIES and MEMBERSHIPS
- Sarai2Sarah Enterprises, Inc.- Founder
- Weanie’s Café Board of Directors, Member
- The New Life Project of South Florida, Inc. Board of Directors, Member
- Intro to Entrepreneurship, Instructor
- Step Out of the Box, Into Your Destiny of Business Ownership, Instructor
- Charles C. Papy, Jr. Moot Court Board Mock Trial, University of Miami Final Four Judge
- American Bar Association- Associate Judge of Awards & Subgrant Team
- Coats for Kids, Director
- NBLSA, Southern Region College Student Division Chair
- Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc.
- Regional Service to All Mankind Award
- Bright Futures Academic and UF Journalism Scholar
- WUFT Radio Reading Service for the Blind and Handicapped