Tiffany J. Brown, Esq.
Tiffany J. Brown is a corporate attorney with a passion for entrepreneurs at all stages of business! She serves as legal counsel to Florida businesses and helps ensure that each business reaches their full potential. Tiffany takes a creative approach to lawyering and develops a customized plan of action for each client.
Tiffany began her legal career in the area of securities litigation, representing public companies, brokers/ investment advisors, and investors. She assisted both corporations and individuals in various stages of investigatory and legal court proceedings against federal government agencies, such as the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”), the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (“FINRA”), NYSE Amex, Nasdaq, the Department of Justice (“DOJ”) and the EEOC.
Tiffany is the founder of Sarai2Sarah Enterprises, Inc., a leadership development program for young ladies in South Florida.
- University of Florida, Juris Doctor
- University of Florida, Bachelor of Science in Advertising; Business Administration Minor
State Admissions: Florida, District of Columbia
Federal Admissions: Southern District of Florida, Middle District of Florida, District Court of D.C.
Appellate Court: United States Court of Appeal for the Eleventh Circuit
ACTIVITIES and MEMBERSHIPS
- Sarai 2 Sarah, Inc.- Founder
- American Tennis Education Foundation- Board Member
- Weanies Cafe, Inc.- Board Member
- Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc.
- Florida Bar Business Law Section Fellow